Thursday 27 September 2012

Large Animals

This is one of my dinosaur toys that I copied. I did a challenge of drawing it without using pencil.

 
The drawing below is one of my least favorite drawings. This is my first step by step drawing of a T-Rex.
 
 
 
 
The drawing below is my second T-Rex drawing which was better than the first one above. I copied it step by step to make it good.
 


A Triceratops drawing. I also did it step by step like the T-Rex but from a different website. Once I was done, my dad added shade wherever it was supposed to be.

 
This is a step by step drawing of a Spinosaurus. The sail is short in this drawing and starts from the arm to the tail.
 



This is my second elephant drawing. Unlike the first one, I drew this by step by step. The first drawing shows both tusks.









No comments:

Post a Comment